Halaman Depan
Tutorial Blogging

Friday, June 17, 2011

Studying Together is Better




Studying is an activity that always do every time, every where, and for whoever. Especially for students in the university, it becomes a required activity. A student must learn to improve their knowledge higher. To gain the best achievement in the class, they must study hard. To support it, some students have two ways studying. The first is study alone and the second is study with others. For the way studying, I prefer studying together to studying alone.
I think, studying together is more fun. It is because I will never feel bored with my friends. For me, the process of learning needs somebody to help. They can tell me something what I do not know. In addition, we can share each other to solve the problems. Usually the opinions which come from various thinking will make us easier to solve anything. More over, studying together can make our friendship being closer. It also can make us more respect to others and make social interaction among us better.
In the other hand, studying alone can make me feel bored. For me, when I feel tired to study no one amuse me. Then, I feel stuck when I do not know what I am learning because no one tell and guide me. Not only that, if I always studying alone, I seem like so individualist. As if I do not need someone else. Then, the social interaction with my friends becomes lower.
That is why I prefer studying together to studying alone. Not only can enrich my knowledge but also can make happy to study.

0 comments:

My Friends